Check your Status
Need Help? Call (315) 498-2000
What is this for?
In order to check the status of your Applications (Admission, Financial Aid), and to check for any unfulfilled requirements, you will need to log into WebAccess. WebAccess provides students with secured access to common transactions and administrative information using the web. Register for Classes, Check your Schedule, Check your Financial Aid, View your Grades - and more. You do not have to be on campus to use WebAccess - all you need is an Internet connection.
After launching Web Access you can:
- Find your User Name by clicking "Account Information" at the bottom, and then "What's my User Name?"
- Log In with your User Name and password by clicking the "Log In" link at the top.
- If the college created and sent you a your User Name, then the initial password is your college ID number. The college ID number is seven digits and includes the the leading zero.
- If you created your own User Name, then the password was provided when the account was created.
- If you need to reset your password, or do not know your password, then use the Forgot Password link.
- Once you have logged in, select "Future Students," then "My Documents" to view the status.