Your opportunity to choose well-educated employees.
Each year, more than 900 students receive degrees in more than 50 areas of study from Onondaga Community College. Nearly 50 percent of students transition directly into the work force. These students are motivated and eager to begin working in their chosen career fields.
Employers are invited to work through Onondaga's Career and Applied Learning (CAL) Center to recruit the College's finest graduates through:
Online Job Postings
The CAL Center offers employers a free job posting service to connect prospective employers with highly skilled and motivated graduating students and alumni.
How it Works:
- Identify your staffing needs
- Register your company in CALink:
- Go to www.myinterfase.com/sunyocc/employer
- Click “Click here to register!”
- Type in your organization name into the box labeled “Find Your Organization”
- If your organization is not in the system, click “Can’t find your Organization” to create a new employer and contact profile and click “Register” when complete.
- If your organization is in the system, check the box next to the name to select and click “Continue”. Scroll down on the next page to add your contact information. You must add your contact info to be able to post jobs. Click “Register” when complete.
- The new company and contact information you add to CALink will be approved by the Onondaga CAL Center.
- Add A New Posting to CALink:
- From your Home page find "My Postings" on the top menu bar
- In the “My Postings” menu choose, New Position
- Enter the position information and click save
- Your position will be reviewed and approved by our office. Once approved, it will be visible to all students, graduates and alumni.
On-Campus Recruitment & Interviewing
Employers are welcome to visit Onondaga Community College to recruit students and advertise their company and available career opportunities. Employers can also arrange interview sessions in the CAL Center with Onondaga Community College students.
How it Works:
- Determine when you would like to come to campus
- Contact the CAL Center to determine scheduling availability.
- The CAL Center will:
- Arrange for your company to recruit on campus and advertise your visit through effective campus advertising.
- Schedule interview sessions in the CAL Center with interested and qualified students.
CAL Center Job Fair
The CAL Center sponsors an annual Spring Job Fair where students and employers can meet and discuss potential career opportunities. Contact the CAL Center for more information on upcoming Job Fairs.
CAL Center Employer On-Campus Recruiting Policy (pdf)
For more information on any of the above services and programs please contact the CAL Center.