Top-Ranked National Publication Names College Military Friendly
G.I. Jobs Magazine has named Onondaga Community College as one of its 2012 Military Friendly Schools.
“The Office of Veterans’ Affairs at Onondaga Community College is a vital resource for the community, proudly serving veterans for more than three decades,” said Onondaga Community College President Debbie L. Sydow, Ph.D. “I commend Paul Holzwarth, coordinator of the Office of Veterans’ Affairs, and his dedicated staff on this honor. Their steadfast commitment and extraordinary service assists student-veterans to successfully transition from military to civilian life.”
Onondaga Community College’s Office of Veteran’s Affairs:
- One of the only full-time offices and one of the longest-running offices in Central New York
- Serves 300+ veterans each year from every branch of the military
- Provides informal supportive assistance
- Direct link to the VA regional office
- VA benefits and payment inquiries
- Tuition deferrals and assistance with financial aid
G.I. Jobs Magazine is the premier publication for men and women who are transitioning from military to civilian life. It provides education, transition assistance, and job opportunities.